Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Everyday Is A Winding Road...







Khami Leon Finds Herself at - 
Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA.


My new home is proving to have so much on offer. Who would have thought that my usual Sundays back in Australia of watching movies, would turn into spending my Sundays at some of the most exciting tourist destinations in the world? Well it wasn't me, that's for sure! Lombard Street in San Francisco is no exception. Famous for it's one winding block, consisting of eight hairpin turns. This section of the street is breathtaking, with every ounce of detail thought out ever so carefully. From the brick pavement to the architecture of the houses, right down to the horse head sculptures on the hand rails. The landscaping which winds from top to bottom is some of the most magnificent that I have seen in the world. Standing at the top you get the most beautiful view of North Beach, on walking to the bottom you are mesmerised by the angle in which the street is on and realise exactly why it is winding and that cars can only go down. Upon leaving Lombard Street, I could not wipe the smile off my face, Is this really my life?


Love and Laughter,


Khami X




*All pictures taken and edited by Cathi K of www.lesfreckles.blogspot.com or KhamiLeon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support :)
    I would love to follow you, your pictures are beautiful :)

    Khami X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you and pictures are really sweet. I like your taste and blog, dear! So I'm following it now with bloglovin.

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete