Monday, February 27, 2012

Introducing - Khami Leon

The Life Of - Khami Leon


Hey! First of all I want to thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoy :) Here is a little bit about myself. My nick name is Khami and this is due to the fact that I am ever changing and always evolving (Just like a Cameleon). I am about to turn 23 and am originally from Australia. I am currently living in the stunning, warm but often foggy San Francisco bay area. I came here after becoming bored with my routine and suffering a lot of heart break both romantically and through tragedy. I needed to do something purely for myself to find what it is in life that makes me TICK! Follow me on my journey and see where I have come from, what I have endured and where I am going from here! Meet people along the way who have made this possible and who have helped make me the person that I am today. Find out my loves, loathes and anything else in between. Suggestions and questions on people/places/websites and anything else that you may be interested in learning about are more than welcome and much appreciated and will be answered and featured as soon as possible :)

Love and Laughter,

Khami X

No comments:

Post a Comment